Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving

Here are me and my sister this morning. We have been dedicated Black Friday shoppers for years now. Well, bed rest put a damper on that…kinda….we actually did really well. My great sister brought her laptop over and we started our online search for all of the bargains at 4 am.

We had our coffee’s from Starbucks and shopped away!                              IMG_1666

 

Thanksgiving we spend at Nate’s grandparents. We were lucky that his dad was able to come to town this year. We love having him around for the holidays!

IMG_1658Rylee and Mema playing clue…Mema has played games with Rylee since she was a baby and always lets her win.

 

 IMG_1659 Nate looking through the ad’s

Tatum and Brady IMG_1660 IMG_1661 Rylee playing on my new laptop.

 

IMG_1662Nate and Pop cleaning the kitchen. IMG_1663 Rylee and Tum playing on the computer.IMG_1664 I was actually granted permission to get out of the house for Thanksgiving, so I was dressed and had my hair and make up done which we don’t see often anymore. My family surprised us Thanksgiving night and stopped by for a visit and brought me some leftovers for my lunches this week. It was so great to have them over, I AM SO THANKFUL for our wonderful family, friends, and most of all that I am still pregnant!

0 comments: