Saturday, November 28, 2009

Rylee’s Birthday Surprise!

Rylee turns 9 tomorrow…I can’t believe it! Since I am on bed rest she was so bummed that she wouldn’t get to have the birthday party we had been planning…but we fooled her. I sent out the following evite

SHHHH....It's a SURPRISE! Please don't tell the girls until Thanksgiving break, so it can stay a surprise.

As many of you know I am on bed rest and am so disappointed because we had such a fun party planned for Rylee's birthday.
I have wonderful helpers that have offered to step in, so that Rylee will still get her special party. Kelley Stolze (Sydney's mom), Kristi (my sister) and Nate (my hubby and Rylee's daddy) will be taking over for me.
Rylee's favorite restaurant is Organ Stop Pizza and she really wanted to share her favorite place with her friends.
1149 E Southern Ave
Mesa, AZ 85204
It is at Stapely and Southern.
Please have the girls to our house by 4:30 pm, if they will need a ride....we have plenty of room. Or you can bring them and meet us at Organ stop pizza at 5:15 pm.
We will have the girls back to our house to pick them up at 9:00 pm.

SHHHH!!!!!!!! Remember it is a surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We had 12 girls who were able to come, WOW, was Rylee surprised! Here are the girls all knocking at the door.IMG_2576IMG_2577SURPRISE!!!!!

Rylee was shocked! I was a babbling sack of pregnant woman though as soon as the door bell rang I started bawlingl

IMG_2583     100_4277  100_4290 100_4283 100_4279 100_4300

THANK YOU, THANK YOU to all of the helpers that helped me pull this off! Rylee had such a great time and was SO surprised!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

That is awesome. you got me all teared up too!!