So far, so good. One week of bed rest down...11 weeks to go! Home health came out this week and got me set up with my home monitoring. It all came back to me pretty quickly, since I had done it 4 years ago with Brady. The first day they hooked me up I was contracting. That surprised me because I wasn't really feeling anything. Since then though, I haven't had any contractions on my monitoring, so that is great news. I have been feeling fine. The time has passed quickly so far. I have had a lot of visitors and people in and out, so I haven't been too bored at all. I AM NOW 24 WEEKS! YAY!
I have to say again how amazing my sister is. I know I mentioned it before, but really...she is! She goes to school full time, works part time, has a 3 year old and her own family and has also been helping my family run. She sent out a schedule to ask people to help with meals to our family and friends (without Nate and I knowing) and has people coming almost every week night through December to bring us dinner. Nate wasn't too sure about this. He said he felt like a charity and didn't want other people to have to worry about us. My sister told him, "I knew you'd feel that way and that's why I didn't ask you before I did it." The kids love it, they love seeing who shows up at our house and that every night dinner is a surprise.
I had some girlfriends over last night to watch Grey's and Private Practice. We are going to try to do it every Thursday. It was nice to have some girl time.
Brady and Logan had a preschool Halloween Trunk or Treat style party yesterday at school. My sister went and took pictures for me.
Brady as Optimus PrimeBrady helped hand out candy to Logan's class
Logan as Thomas the Train
And here is Rylee as she left for school this morning, she is Bella from Twilight.

Twin's 1st Year In Review!
11 years ago
1 comments:
Ahhh, thanks Mel...you're making me cry! I love being able to help, and I know you'd be at my house doing the same if our situations were reversed! Love ya!
Post a Comment