Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Well, another good day. I was by myself most the day and decided that I should probably start thinking about what I wanted Aubree's room done in. So I was on the internet the whole day researching nursery themes, prices, and paint colors and oh boy, does Nate not know what is his in for :) I have her whole room designed. It isn't going to look exactly like this (this bedding alone was $400!!! WOW! really, for a babies room, who usually doesn't even sleep in it for the first 6 months!) BUT similar. I want to base it off of this room with some touches of our own. What do you think?
I showed Rylee when she got home and she said that she wanted that to be her room!

I got a call today and we got my "PLAN" set up.
A home health nurse is coming over tomorrow and setting up my monitoring. I have to monitor from home twice a day to make sure I am not contacting.
A home health nurse is coming every week on Saturday to give me my P17 shot (that is the one that I have been getting weekly)
I am going to still get my ultrasounds of my cervix every other week to see what it is doing (this is going to be the only time I really get out of the house, so I am really looking forward to this!) My mom is wanting to drive me, so she is working out her work schedule to take me to these, maybe I can con her into a Starbucks drive through on the way ;)
I am getting my steroid shot to help mature her lungs this weekend as well.
I got a prescription for medicine for contractions, should I need it. Hopefully, not, just in case. I don't feel like I need it at this time, but I guess we will see.

My Aunt and Uncle send us dinner tonight..and my Grandpa Lombardo bought us dinner last night. I am just in awe of how awesome my family is! My sister also came by to bring Brady home and ended up staying and doing some laundry...don't tell Nate...shhhh!

Tonight Nate took the kids to our friends Pumpkin Carving Party. I was so sad that I had to miss it, but my sister sent me pictures from it.

4 comments:

LINDS said...

I think I love the room. And don't tell anyone but I spent way too much on Brookie's bedding. Maybe more than mine. lol

The McEnaney's said...

Love Aubree's room! So cute!

buddyandsarahaws said...

I love love love Aubreys room! Super cute. I agree with Rylee...I want that to be my room! :)

LINDS said...

Saw some super cute wall decor that would match perfect at hobby lobby.