Brady turned 3 years old yesterday. I can't believe my baby is THREE already. Look at me I am THREE! We went to Peter Piper last night to celebrate with Nana, Papa, Mema, and Poppie.
It is Janalie here. O.k. first of all your kids are so cute. 2nd I just loved his shirt. You'll have to go to my blog and see how fat my 6.4 lil girl is getting. Hope you're doing well!!!
4 comments:
It is Janalie here. O.k. first of all your kids are so cute. 2nd I just loved his shirt. You'll have to go to my blog and see how fat my 6.4 lil girl is getting. Hope you're doing well!!!
Hey, that's my favorite color too! Happy Birthday Brady! He's gotten so big. Looks like he had a great day!
I can't believe I missed this post! Happy late birthday cutie pie!!
Thanks so much for the encouragement. I miss you so much. Let's workout this week and go get a smoothie.You tell me when. Brady is so darn cute!
Post a Comment