I am so sad to say that I have lost another grandparent. My Grandma Lombardo (my dad's mom) passed away on Saturday morning. 2008 has proven to be the roughest year I have ever had and I find myself being ready to move onto 2009 already.
My Grandma Lombardo was such a fun, loving person. She loved life and her family. My fondest memory from childhood with her was having S cookies at her house and eating her awesome italian food! She was a HUGE QVC shopaholic, so you never new what gifts we would be receiving...they were always something unique. I joked with my dad and asked if he thought QVC would be sending a sympathy card. I remember how touched she was when Brady was born that he was named after her side of the family...
Grandma and Grandpa Lombardo had been married 64 years. I love the pictures below of them


7 comments:
Melissa, I am so sorry! You have had such a hard month. I am praying for you guys. Your grandma was beautiful!Thanks for talking to me today.
Melissa.
Hey, it's Sarah Boblett from the good old Desert days. I found you off of Merri's blog. I am sorry to hear about your Grandma. Your family is darling. . .and growing up!! Our blog is boblettfamily.blogspot.com if you want to check it out!!
OMG!!!! I am so sorry. Your family has been through so much...send them my love!!
OH Meliss- MY gosh you guys have had a ruff year! Love you guys! Hang in there!
Melissa, I'm so sorry about your Grandma. I'm glad you have such wonderful memories of her. Take care!
More ((((HUGS)))) You guys have had a rough year! What a beautiful tribute!
Melissa, This is Janet from Baywood. I'm sorry to hear about your Grandma. I'm thinking about you at this time. I love your blog, your family are so cute.
Post a Comment