Rylee was getting mad at this point and wanted me to stop taking pictures.

The Cheetah Girls new movie was on Friday night and the kids were so excited about it. The Cheetah girls were in India, so we made it into an India night. We made an indian recipe for dinner (thanks Tika) and got dressed (as best we could) in our best indian attire.
5 comments:
You're such a fun mom!
Melissa-
Your kiddos are so cute. We live in Ironwood/Ocotillo area. We should definitely get the boys together. Did you work there with Amy Desmond? She and I get our little guys together alot. You should join us. .
Melissa-
Your kiddos are so cute. We live in Ironwood/Ocotillo area. We should definitely get the boys together. Did you work there with Amy Desmond? She and I get our little guys together alot. You should join us. .
How fun! What a cute idea!
Thanks for the comments you left on my blog Melissa. I loved that you had a balloon memorial for your Grandma, we'll be doing that soon.
Love the Indian night, what a cute idea. Maybe the start of a series???
Post a Comment