Thursday, July 31, 2008

1st day of SECOND grade!




Today was Rylee's first day of second grade (it is also Brady's birthday, but I will post those pics after we go out tonight). It is her first year at a new school. Last year she went where Aunt Kristi taught at, so I never worried, because she always had my sister there...now my little girl is our in the big world all by herself! Yes, Brady had to wear his backpack as well to go drop her off. He doesn't start preschool until next month. Rylee was up at 5 am this morning and couldn't wait to go, she did say she was nervous, but didn't act like it once we got there. I can't wait to go pick her up and hear how it went!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWE! I hope she has a great day!!

Harris Family said...

It's so weird to see her going to school without a uniform on! :)

Mandy said...

I feel for you! Jake starts kinder on Monday and you know I am a wreck about it! Hopefully they will be going to the same school next year. Miss ya!
Mandy