Just some cute pictures to start this post out with. The boys are getting so big. Jack and Johnny are now 9 months olds and really good for being puppies still. Brady loves his boys!
Doesn’t she look beautiful? I can’t get this girl to dress up often. She went to Shyla’s birthday party at Glitter Box where they get their hair done and manicures. She had a great time being “girly” Look how cool the party favors were. A personalized towel for each girl.
WOW!!! Have I mentioned how many clothes Miss Aubree has? AND this is only the 0-3 month stuff! I have been SO lucky this pregnancy with hand me down’s. I had obviously gotten rid of all of Rylee’s old baby stuff from 9 years ago, since we were thinking we were done having babies. Many of my girlfriends have had little girls the past couple of years and have passed down all of their goodies to us. Look how fun! My friend Lindsey comes to hang out with me each Monday and we finally tackled going through and washing the clothes. So fun to see all these little outfits that my baby girl will be in soon.
My boy posing for the camera with all of his moods. Happy
Grumpy
Silly
Syd and Rylee on Pajama day for school. I couldn’t go to Bradys preschool Christmas program, this year, he was lucky enough to have Grannie and Grandpa Dave go with him.
The teacher asked each kid what they thought their parents wanted for Christmas. Brady said we wanted another free puppy. Let me make it clear Santa we DO NOT want another puppy, I think two and a baby on the way is PLENTY!
Friends Christmas is always something we look forward to each year. This year we had two girls missing. April’s family was sick and Kirsten has a new little baby boy at home. We missed them, but still had a good time. Kristi, Lindsey, me and Miss Brooklyn
Maddie and Brady
Logan, Brady, and Peyton
Making gingerbread houses.
We do a white elephant gift exchange each year. This year Nate got a precious piggy calendar.3 people got Snuggies and I won scratchers.
Me and Heather preggo. She had her baby a week later. Yes, I know I am bigger than her and still have a way to go!
All the girls (plus LT) Robin, Heather, Me, Sheryl, Katie, Lindsey, and Kristi.
2 comments:
So fun to catch up on life Melis! glad you're doing well!
I love that you are so busy but still on bed rest. fyi the pic of all us girls Robin is actually holding brookie. I guess she does kinda look like a boy with no bow on.
Post a Comment