Monday, December 7, 2009

Baby Shower

My sister threw a wonderful baby shower for me yesterday. She sent out the cutest invitations…seriously aren’t these the cutest things ever. That is actually a picture of Aubree at 13 weeks!

IMG_1794IMG_1790

Being on bed rest was kind of a bummer because I couldn’t get up and mingle. I was in the recliner the whole time, but it was still great. To honor the bed rest my sister had everyone dress in their jammies…since that is pretty much what I live in.

IMG_1763

Everything was pink, black, and white (the colors of Aubree’s nursery) We played fun games, ate lots of yummy food and I opened lots of great gifts. IMG_1767 IMG_1769 IMG_1771 IMG_1772  IMG_1778 IMG_1781 IMG_1783

    This is one of my maternity pictures that I had enlarged. Everyone signed it and I had it framed to go on Miss Aubree’s wall in the nursery. She can see how loved she was even before she was here. IMG_1773

We are so blessed to have such thoughtful and loving family and friends.

IMG_1795IMG_1796

3 comments:

The McEnaney's said...

Those are cute announcements and I love those colors for Aubree's room!

Stacie said...

SOOOOO cute!! Looks like you had a great time! I'm sad I missed it.

Laurel said...

I love the invitations, so cute. Can't wait to see pictures of Aubree's room.