First here is my 3 month belly shot. It seems to be growing by the day now. It doesn't seem as big as I was at this stage with Brady, but it's getting there. I am finally starting to feel a little better. The nausea is not near as frequent and now I go to bed at 9 pm instead of 7 pM!
T-R-O-U-B-L-E.....but they are so cute!
Today was Rylee's first basketball game. She did such a good job! She is number 4. Her cheeks were so red after all of that running. There are only two girls (including her) on her team. She really seems to like it. I am glad she got her dads athletisism and not her mommy's!

We went on a camping trip the weekend of Brady's birthday with the Harris' and Stokes. It was fun. It was the first camping trip for the dogs and they loved it.
Brady's cake at camp




Waking Brady up the morning of his birthday. He was sleepy, but proud to show me that he is now FOUR!!!

Rylee's first day of 3rd grade....how can I possibly have a 3rd grader! She requested pancakes for breakfast, so I made her a 3 for her 3rd grade year!


Rylee went on her first trip by herself this summer. She and my mom were lucky enough to get to go to Montana to visit Grannie and Grandpa Dave for a week. It was Rylee's first time on a plane (I was so nervous, I hate to fly) but she loved it!
Rylee on her way to the airport.
Grannie took Rylee and Nana to two plays while they were there. Rylee loved them.


Fishing with Grandpa and Don. Rylee caught the first fish!

Rafting the river

Riding horses





She had such an amazing time. Thank you Grannie and Grandpa Dave!

Grannie took Rylee and Nana to two plays while they were there. Rylee loved them.

Fishing with Grandpa and Don. Rylee caught the first fish!

Rafting the river

Riding horses





She had such an amazing time. Thank you Grannie and Grandpa Dave!
Just a cute picture of my boys.
Me and my preggo girlfriends...Lindsey actually had her baby girl, Brooklyn, this week. Katie is due in September and Heather is due in December.....babies everywhere!

Tatum spent the night and she and Rylee made Brady breakfast in bed....he thought he was SO cool!



Brady turned 4 in July and cousin Logan turned 3. We had their parties together like we do every year. It was a great time!







Brady turned 4 in July and cousin Logan turned 3. We had their parties together like we do every year. It was a great time!






Here I am at 2 months preggo!
Mom took the kids to the Children's museum in June. They loved it! They have such a cool Nana.




Mom took the kids to the Children's museum in June. They loved it! They have such a cool Nana.


At the beginning of June the kids and I went on a trip with some of the nurses that I work with. There were 10 or so nurses and 25+children. We rented a cabin up in Payson for a couple of days. It was a blast! The kids and adults had a great time.






1 comments:
That was alot! love seeing all the pics! fun times! & your little belly is so cute!
Post a Comment