Thursday, July 16, 2009

BIG SURPRISE!

Here is a BIG surprise that we got on June 12th. This is part of the reason I haven't updated the blog, I have been pretty much taking a nap, laying on the couch, or puking the past couple of weeks. Now that the surprise has sunk in we are excited to go from a family of 4 to a family of 5!

Here is how we told the kids we were expecting. The "Stork" dropped these off at our door. They are SO excited. They both say they want a baby sister...so we will see?!?
AND, here is our little "Gummy Bear", at 8 weeks, that is what we are calling it right now.

6 comments:

Jeanie said...

I was browsing blogs and yours was the next random one after mine. Congratulations!!! I love your blog, the stork presents, and the name for IT. :) Bless you!

James, Sarah, Cameron and baby Paige said...

How exciting! Congrats you guys!

buddyandsarahaws said...

Yeah, hopefully the 1st trimester will go quickly so you can get feeling better.

Harris Family said...

Yeah! I'm so relieved that the secret is out! It was way too hard to keep! I can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Congrats guys! Gotta love surprises! Yeah!

LINDS said...

I am still in total shock. Congrats!!!