Well, I had another ultrasound today and IT'S A GIRL! We were pretty sure that it was, but it was nice to get the confirmation today. She is growing right on and everything looks great. My cervix was longer than it ever was with Brady, so we are hoping that this pregnancy will be smoother than his. I start going every two weeks for ultrasounds now to measure my cervix to make sure it doesn't shorten. I also am starting to get a weekly shot next week that I will get until 36 weeks to hopefully prevent the preterm labor. I am keeping my fingers crossed and praying for an uneventful....LONG pregnancy!
Twin's 1st Year In Review!
11 years ago
3 comments:
Congrats! I will keep my fingers crossed for you too!
WOOHOO!! Congrats! Praying this baby cooks till she's well done.
Yay...I am starting a box of clothes for you now. Are girls can be BFF's.
Post a Comment