Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Random Catch UP

Here is a glimpse into this craziness that we love and live each day.

381131_10150509617478166_741523165_8888236_1833200505_n

Rylee got braces! Here is the before and after shots.

400910_10150509706853166_741523165_8888469_1388338570_n398623_10150546865763166_741523165_9003146_720260201_n

Linds, Sheryl and I packed up and headed down to visit Robin in Sierra Vista for her birthday weekend. Robin has lived down there for 7 years and I have never been down…bad friend! We had such a great time together…the kind where it takes days to recoup!

406722_10150544697848166_741523165_8996669_1754002706_n

Brady and I just acting crazy…I LOVE this boy!

DSC_0963DSC_0966DSC_0969

We had a great time when Grannie and Grandpa had us over for dinner. We always get spoiled there.

397045_10150574766978166_741523165_9084828_1097866876_n399997_10150574764673166_741523165_9084819_1922808271_n405433_10150574766563166_741523165_9084826_83308082_n422338_10150576699648166_741523165_9089565_199750960_nDSC_0972

Just some cute shots of Aubree. She loves to get her “pretties” aka. nails painted.

420054_10150576597933166_741523165_9089428_190621657_n420756_10150597368398166_741523165_9142181_2086189719_nDSC_0976

Valentines was amazing!

DSC_0977DSC_0978DSC_0979

We celebrated Kayla’s 21st birthday! I made her cake.

Kayla's 21st bday 019430002_10150602537778166_741523165_9157370_29662675_nP1070128

Rylee is back playing for the Wildfire! We love it there. My dad, Nate, and our friend Burt are coaching. We have such a wonderful group of girls and families on the team. They practice at Red Mountain two-three times a week so Nate and and I are back at our old stompin’ grounds .

DSC_0974Rylee Softball tourney @ Paseo Feb 11-12, 2012 (3)Rylee Softball tourney @ Paseo Feb 11-12, 2012 (6)Rylee Softball tourney @ Paseo Feb 11-12, 2012 (12)Rylee Softball tourney @ Paseo Feb 11-12, 2012 (13)Rylee Softball tourney @ Paseo Feb 11-12, 2012 (14)Rylee Softball tourney @ Paseo Feb 11-12, 2012Rylee Softball tourney @ Paseo Feb 11-12, 2012 (17)Rylee Softball tourney @ Paseo Feb 11-12, 2012 (8)

To celebrate Kristi’s 30th Nick planned an amazing weekend away to Sedona. We went to the wineries and had an amazing dinner.

421098_10150617682473166_741523165_9195336_1175323430_n423890_10150617742173166_741523165_9195453_1492789591_n423593_10150618481213166_741523165_9197178_866149752_n

Happy 30th Kristi!

0 comments: