Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Aubree’s Second Birthday

I am so far behind in blogging, but I am going to try and so some catch up.

I can not believe my BABY is TWO! Where has the time gone? IMG_2247DSC_0952

Aubree is the sweetest, loveable, fun child! She is such a blessing in our lives. Our family pretty much revolves around these BIG grey eyes and sweet, raspy voice. Aubree’s favorite things are-

Food! This girl loves to eat, YAYA is her favorite aka. pizza

Rylee-Aubree loves Rylee, she wants to be with Rylee at all times. and Rylee is such a phenomenal big sister. I hope they always will remain close even though there is 10 years between them.

“No Bady” That is her favorite saying to Brady. Brady likes to push her buttons and be a typical brother and Miss Aubree puts him in his place.

“ I love you more” “ I love you lots” two of Aubree’s favorite sayings that melt your heart!

ELMO! Aubree would watch Elmo all day long if we let her, so it only seemed right to have an Elmo birthday party!

Aubree's 2nd bday 003

The amazing cake Nana made for Aubs

DSC_0805DSC_0806

The snacks

DSC_0811Aubree's 2nd bday 004DSC_0813Aubree's 2nd bday 005

An Elmo pinata. Aubree looked a little concerned when we told her she had to hit Elmo with a bat ?!? She would much rather hug him.

Aubree's 2nd bday 016DSC_0818Aubree's 2nd bday 017DSC_0819Aubree's 2nd bday 023DSC_0878Aubree's 2nd bday 076Aubree's 2nd bday 061Aubree's 2nd bday 080Aubree's 2nd bday 059Aubree's 2nd bday 051Aubree's 2nd bday 047DSC_0914DSC_0941Aubree's 2nd bday 070DSC_0817DSC_0910DSC_0911DSC_0912DSC_0913DSC_0943

Thank you to everyone who came to celebrate our sweet girl!

DSC_0954DSC_0956DSC_0957

The night of Aubree’s birthday we took her out to dinner and gelato! Happy birthday, my baby!

0 comments: