Wow! We have been busy! I can’t believe the kids are already on fall break and when they go back to school will be starting 2nd quarter. I haven’t had time to update in awhile. Rylee and Brady have adjusted to their new school wonderfully. They both are getting great grades and their teachers say they are all caught up with the rest of the class. The school they are in now does curriculum a year ahead, so Rylee and Brady essentially missed a whole year of schooling. It took a couple of weeks for them to get into the new swing of things, but they amaze me at how well they have done!
Rylee’s new softball team is off to a great start. They just had a tournament this past weekend and they placed 5th out of 15 teams…not too shabby for their first time out as a team!
I made these cupcakes for their first team practice
They have an amazing facility for hitting practice
and of course these two love to go and support their big sissy!
They have all of their cool new gear and look sharp out on the field
I like this pic of Ry sliding into third…too bad she was called out!
Aubs is always such a trooper at the games!
Brady decided that this fall he wanted to play fall baseball instead of football…ok for this mommy who is afraid of him getting hurt in football!
B is a great hitter!
and he loves to catch!
0 comments:
Post a Comment