The kids are on fall break for two and a half weeks and we really hadn’t made any plans. Last Wednesday Nate and I decided to plan a last minute trip to San Diego for the weekend and surprise the kids. We woke them up Saturday morning at 7 am and they were looking at us like we were crazy! We said get up, get dressed, we are going to CALIFORNIA! They were SO excited!
When we got to the hotel we got our suits on and headed to the beach for the evening. We got dinner and had it on the beach. It was so much fun. This was Aubree’s first time to the beach and she loved it just as much as we all do!
This would be a cute pic of my kids if Aubs didn’t have a taco in her mouth
of course we had to bring the football and play ball on the beach.
cute cellulite…
This bird was so funny! The birds LOVED us because we had our dinner on the beach and Aubree thought she needed to share with them. He would not get out of the way while I was trying to take a picture of the kids and Nate playing in the water!
This picture was going to be a cute of of the kids until the tide came in
I will do the rest of our trip tomorrow, as you can see I get a little click happy with the camera in beautiful California!
0 comments:
Post a Comment