I love Valentines day! We had a great one. I had to work the night before, so wasn’t home Valentines morning. I got heard shaped dunkin donuts and had them with Valentines jammies for all the kids when they got up in the morning.
I came home to these from Nate and a menu stating what he would be making for me for dinner.
Aubs first piggie tails!
My other Valentines were at school, but I couldn’t resist some pics of Aubree sporting her new do!
The kids came home from school with lots of candy and Valentines. Brady’s box said, “BLOBLOBLO”
I asked what that meant and he said it’s “BLAHBLAHBLAH” I don’t like Valentines day.
I made the kids heart shaped chicken filled croissants and they had to go to bed at 7pm, so Nate and I could have our Valentines dinner.
Didn’t he do a good JOB! Lobster, garlic, red potatoes, and asparagus! And for dessert he had gotten cannoli’s …my fav!
0 comments:
Post a Comment