Monday, February 28, 2011

Girls Trip!

I know I have said it before…I have the most amazing friends….but I am reminded each year when we do our girls trip how much I love these 7 ladies!

 

  IMG_8571IMG_8540IMG_8545 IMG_8541 IMG_8542IMG_8556 IMG_8543   IMG_8644

We headed up to Pintop for the weekend and stayed in this amazing cabin!

IMG_8560 IMG_8563 IMG_8539IMG_8565 IMG_8568 

We headed to Sunrise on Saturday and had lunch and went sledding.

IMG_8576 IMG_8587 IMG_8596 IMG_8611 IMG_8665IMG_8628IMG_8671IMG_8678IMG_8657 IMG_8641  IMG_8646 IMG_8648     IMG_8680

We played games, drank, and laughed….ALOT!IMG_8688 IMG_8709

We ate, and ate, and ate!

IMG_8711 

Sunday morning we woke up to this! It was beautiful! IMG_8738

Katie shoveled us out and Heather was a trooper and packed the pod!

IMG_8743 IMG_8746

After two tries of getting home in the blizzard we made it home safely.

Another wonderful trip full of memories ladies, I can’t wait for the next one!

IMG_8729

2 comments:

The McEnaney's said...

That is so awesome you have so many close friends! Looks like a blast!

LINDS said...

It was amazing! We are very BLESSED!!! Love you.