Friday, December 17, 2010

Friends Christmas

It is something we look forward to every year. FRIENDS CHRISTMAS. I have been friends with these girls for 20…(WOW, we are getting old!)….years. I love these girls! They make me who I am, they are the friends that know every part of you and love you anyway! My life would not be complete without them. DSC_0035

oh, ya…and their husbands are pretty cool too!

DSC_0043

In the past we have always had the kids be a part of friends Christmas too…with 17+ kids it gets a little overwhelming, so this year we decided NO NINOS! We all got overnight sitters…and had a sleepover…its got a little crazy!

Heather had a fabulous Minute to Win it game for us!   DSC_0101  IMG_6788-1

Nate and I won…thanks to this great bootie shake!IMG_6805-1

We had our annual white elephant gift exchange…here are some of the “nice” presents being modeled.

 IMG_6817-1

DSC_0031

Can’t wait for next year!

0 comments: