Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas!

Well as fast as it came, it went! I love Christmas time. I love the decorations, the preparations and most of all the magical look of excitement in my kids eyes!

DSC_0010DSC_0002 DSC_0003 DSC_0004

Nate went above and beyond this year~I had REALLY been wanting a new camera…I have such cute subjects to take pictures of…I really didn’t expect this….BUT I LOVE IT!

images

We opened our presents just the 5 of us Christmas morning and then headed to Grannie and Grandpa Dave’s to join the rest of the family and see what Santa left for us! 

CSC_0041

The kids waiting to go and see the tree!DSC_0009

DSC_0011 DSC_0015CSC_0036 DSC_0063 CSC_0038 CSC_0039 CSC_0040  DSC_0007 DSC_0008    DSC_0014 

Santa brought Lo the pogo stick he wanted!DSC_0020

And he brought Rylee and Brady the DSI’s they wanted!DSC_0021 DSC_0023 DSC_0024 DSC_0025 DSC_0026 DSC_0029 

mmm…our families fav breakfast on Christmas…Turkey Soup!DSC_0033 DSC_0034

After all of the gift opening it was time to play with my camera!DSC_0042 DSC_0043 DSC_0044 

 DSC_0047 DSC_0048 DSC_0050 DSC_0053 DSC_0045DSC_0054 DSC_0055 DSC_0057 DSC_0058 DSC_0059

The boys played some poker!DSC_0060 DSC_0061

and some of “us” …me included…took a nap!DSC_0062

We hope that everyone’s Christmas was as wonderful as ours was!

1 comments:

LINDS said...

WOOHOOO!!! A fancy camera, so exciting!!!!