Monday, April 19, 2010

Laughlin!

We went away to Laughlin this weekend to celebrate Nate and Bergy's 30th birthdays!

We had a great time! We weren't great at taking pictures since we were in the casino most of the time. The boys were playing craps or blackjack and my sister and I were at a roulette table for the majority of the trip!
On Saturday my sister and I went shopping and layed by the pool...it was wonderful!

My mom stayed at my house with the kiddos. Grannie and Dad helped her out too. I joked that she should have taken off Monday for a recoup day and I think she wishes she would have. Thank you MOM, GRANNIE, and DAD...it was so nice to get away for a weekend and not worry about the kids. We are so lucky to have you.
Rylee had a softball game this weekend that we had to miss. Nana recorded it for us though. I love these pics of Rylee's fan club! My kids are so lucky to have so much support and love!Dad and Rylee had a fun weekend together, she stayed with him on Friday night while mom stayed with the younger kids. Brady has gotten to where he won't watch any kid shows on TV anymore. He is always watching sports. Baseball, Basketball, Football...he is all boy!

1 comments:

The McEnaney's said...

So nice to get away!