Monday, April 26, 2010

25 Random things

I found this on facebook...I wrote it over a year ago...pretty funny...check out number 17!

25 Random ThingsShare Wednesday, January 28, 2009 at 9:04pm


1~ My first car was a Hyundai Accel with cow seat covers and a license plate that said "Moosa"

2~I don't think I have gone a day without talking to my sister

3~ My favorite food is anything Mexican 4~ I love to camp

5~ I love to sleep on rainy days!

6~ I am not very creative and don't have a sense of style, my hubby does though!

7~ I wish I had more time to organize my life

8~ I am scared to death to fly, just the thought puts knots in my stomach. I have to take Xanax and wine to even get on a plane!

9~ My favorite vacation includes a beach and a good book.

10~ I miss my grandparents terribly! 11~ I am going to miss my house

12~ I am actually looking forward to going back to the old house though

13~ I love to go out with my girlfriends 14~ I hate to run

15~ I drive a minivan and love it

16~ I love to be a mom and love that my kiddos are the ages they are, they are so much fun!

17~ I still think (occasionally) about one more baby, but know that I am done!

18~ I hate being tickled...watch out I will fight back

19~ I have delivered babies 20~ I love my job

21~ I wish I would fly so that I could travel more.

22~ I hope I can teach Rylee how to be an independent, self confident, loving woman.

23~ I hope that I can teach Brady how to be honoable, respectable, and love NO ONE above his mommy!

24~ I love reality TV

25~ I have amazing family and friends and thank God for them everyday!

0 comments: