Okay, so I have the sweetest, most thoughtful husband in the world. He told me that he was taking me out Friday night since I have to work Valentines night. My parents watched the kids overnight. I had NO idea where we were going and Nate wouldn't give me any hints. I could tell he was very proud of himself, for planning the evening. I didn't know where we were until we got there. He took me to a dinner theatre to see one of my absolutely favorite shows of all time THE BEST LITTLE WHOREHOUSE IN TEXAS. As most people know I am a huge Dolly fan! We got to the theatre had a buffet dinner and desert drinks and then watched the show. I sat there singing all of the songs (to myself, there were people around) and thinking what an amazing husband I have. Not only is he not a Dolly fan, or a country music fan, or a theatre fan....but he thought of all of this on his own because he knew that I would love it!!! I am so lucky.
Twin's 1st Year In Review!
10 years ago

2 comments:
AWW! WTG Nate!!
Wow...you are a lucky gal. Not too sure Jarad would ever do that.
Post a Comment