Our Grandma Suzi passed away on May 1st. She was my great-grandmother and the kids great-great grandmother. She and grandpa just celebrated their 62nd anniversary on the 29th of April. For anyone who doesn't know Suzi was no part of her name. She and grandpa had a dog named Suzi when I was a kid and the name stuck. It has been a very emotional couple of days and I am sure will continue to be that way for awhile. I was so blessed to have her as a part of my life for so long, and even more blessed that she was a part of my kids. She was a very big part of our lives, we miss you very much Grandma!
Here is a picture that Rylee drew and hung above her bed. She said that she is never going to take it down.
Twin's 1st Year In Review!
11 years ago
4 comments:
Oh Melis! I'm so sorry to hear that. Hang in there! You guys will be in our prayers!
I am so sorry! I love you guys and will keep you and all of your family in my thoughts and prayers!!
I am sooo sorry Melissa!Please know that I a praying for you and your family. I love ya! If you need to talk, call me anytime.
I am sooo sorry Melissa!Please know that I a praying for you and your family. I love ya! If you need to talk, call me anytime.
Post a Comment