So, I had just gotten done reading my friend Kirsten's blog about trying times as a mom....
The boys were not wanting to take a nap, so I told them they could watch Seasame Street sing along once and then it was nap time. They sat on the couch and I put it on for them. I was reading Kirstens blog and all of a sudden I thought to myself, the boys are being a little too quite for watching a sing along show. I walked into the living room and the couch was empty! As I walked towards the voices in Brady's room my nose told me something was not right. They both stopped in their tracks when I walked in, they knew I would not be happy. There were poopy wipes all around the room. We have been potty training Brady and today he had been doing such a great job. I think he thought I would be disappointed to was trying to hide the evidence and got his partner in time to help! Both of their hands were poopy and I had to ask them several times, "Where is the diaper?" Before they finally confessed and lead me to the dirty clothes hamper!
So needless to say they were both stripped down, disinfected with wipes, and thrown in the bath! YUCK!
Twin's 1st Year In Review!
11 years ago
3 comments:
Oh our dear children! So trying but somehow we love them so dearly!
Ok, now I can type after falling over from laughing! ((((HUGS))))
OMG!!!That is so funny and gross!!!
Post a Comment