I am so blessed to get to have Logan, my nephew, two days a week. He is getting to be such a fun kid and Brady and I truely enjoy having him around. He and Brady are getting to be best friends, they play (and argue) so well together. Logan is no longer a baby, he is fun and curious and getting his own personality. Today Brady went to spend time at his Mema and Poppie's for the day and I think Logan was lost and bored without him. He kinda wandered, not sure what to do without his best buddy here. I was on the computer and heard what sounded like paper tearing behind me. I look and the poor kid is so bored he decided to lay under my table and pull the tags off of my dining room chairs...I just had to share the pictures, now I am off to entertain the boy!
Twin's 1st Year In Review!
11 years ago
2 comments:
Poor Logan!! He needs his buddy!!
I don't know how, but I totally never saw this until today! That is the sweetest thing ever! He loves his days with his Auntie and Brady (even if he won't say your name :) hehe
Post a Comment