I took the boys to visit Grandma and Grandpa Suzi on Friday. Grannie and Grandpa Dave have been there helping them out the past couple of weeks. While we were there Grandpa Dave wasn't feeling well and while he was outside with the boys ended up passing out (on top of Logan). It scared all of us too death, especially Lo! While I was talking to the 911 operator she was asking, "What is wrong with the baby in the background?" He was okay, just a little traumatized, after breaking Grandpas fall.
When the firetruck and ambulance came Brady was in awe. The firefighters took him out and let him get in the truck, they let him pose on the front of it, gave him stickers and a coloring book...he loved it!
Grandpa Dave is alright, thankfully they found out at the hospital that he needed a pacemaker. He had one put in and has been doing fine since then. We love you grandpa and are glad that you are okay!!!
Grandpa Dave is alright, thankfully they found out at the hospital that he needed a pacemaker. He had one put in and has been doing fine since then. We love you grandpa and are glad that you are okay!!!
3 comments:
OMG!! That looks so fun!!
Ok I actually read it this time and wow, so sad. I am glad grandpa and Logan are ok!!
Too cute! I never saw these pics yet. I like your new background too! :)
Post a Comment