Last night I remembered a website that I had heard of that you can go on to get a phone call from Santa. The Santa Clause was on last night and we were all snuggled under a blanket on the couch. When the commercials started our house phone range, I answered it on speaker phone and you should have seen the kids faces when they heard Santa and his elves! He told Rylee she had been a very good girl this year and told Brady that he was at the top of his list. The kids are still talking about it this morning. Rylee even checked caller ID when she got up this morning and here is what she found...
Here is the website www.igco.com/phone_calls_from_santa.asp
Twin's 1st Year In Review!
11 years ago
1 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS!!! WHAT A FUN IDEA! I'LL HAVE TO REMEMBER THAT FOR NEXT YEAR OR MAYBE THE YEAR AFTER!!
Post a Comment