It is 8:13 pm and in a little over two hours exactly seven years ago our lives changed forever. My sweet little Rylee Jeanne was born at 10:53 pm.
This morning we went to wake up Rylee and sing her Happy Birthday. We were sneaking quietly into her room when out from the covers she pokes out her head and says, "Boo! I have been sitting hear waiting for you guys to come in and sing to me." Who knows how long she had been awake?!?
She wanted a TV to put on her wall like mom and dads, so she opened her present and was really excited about it. I made her Happy Bday pancakes, she took cookies to her class at school, took cupcakes to her Brownie troop after school, we went to Build a Bear Workshop, out to dinner, and to Cold Stone Creamery....WOW! We are tired!
Happy birthday Rylee we love you and seven years today we are the ones that got the present...YOU!
We have had such a fun week celebrating Rylee. She had a great birthday party last weekend. We rented a bounce for the back yard and Grannie hired a balloon guy who was great!
Twin's 1st Year In Review!
11 years ago
1 comments:
OH MAN SO SORRY WE MISSED. MR. P WAS HAVING A ROTTEN DAY AND HE SLEPT RIGHT THROUGH IT!! I HAVE BOTH HER AND YOUR B-DAY GIFT. SO HOPEFULLY I WILL SEE YOU SOME TIME SOON!!
Post a Comment