Here are the pictures from Halloween. First our pumpkin decorating. Aubs had a great time painting hers and the older kids did a great job carving.
Halloween night Rylee’s friend invited us over for a Halloween party before trick or treating.
My Halloween Butterfly
My Warewolf
My 80’s girl
And cousin Logan was a Ninja
Aubree loved trick or treating. She couldn’t quite get down “trick or treat” so she would walk up and say “Mo…Mo” (More) and then polietly say “Tank tu” (thank you). She walked most of the way and kept up with the older kids.
Our new neighborhood was super fun to trick or treat in. One house had a haunted house you could go through. Rylee went through with her friends and the others kids chickened out, so Kristi and I went through with our parents.
This was a big year for me, I let Rylee go trick or treating with her friends at the end of the night alone…I hate how big she is getting, but am so proud of how responsible she is.
0 comments:
Post a Comment