Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Recap

 

IMG_3533

First our most EXCITING news of the month!!!! We are helmet FREE!!! After surgery, three doc bands and weekly drives to Phoenix Childrens Hospital we are DONE!!! 

        BEFORE                                                       AFTER

image image

image image

Look at this perfect head!

image

*****************************************************

  Nate and I decided to take a last minute getaway to Laughlin to celebrate my birthday! We had a great time!…didn’t win, but had fun trying!

IMG_3519 IMG_3530

While we were gone Aubree had her first sleepover at Grannie and Grandpa Dave’s102_9287 102_9260 102_9269 102_9276 102_9278 102_9282 102_9284

***************************************************

We went to Fiesta del Sol!

IMAG0018-1IMAG0019     IMAG0016-1 IMAG0021IMAG0024

******************************************************

My CRAZY, but WONDERFUL girlfriends and I went to trapeze school to celebrate Heather’s birthday….never AGAIN!IMG_3491  IMG_3493 IMG_3494      IMG_3495  IMG_3497 IMG_3498    IMG_3504  IMG_3506   IMG_3511   IMG_3514

Sheryl and I didn’t pass…

********************************************************

I went with Brady’s class to a field trip at the farm.

IMG_3471IMG_3473IMG_3476 IMG_3478 IMG_3479 IMG_3482 IMG_3484 IMG_3485  IMG_3486

******************************************************

Rylee’s class went on a field trip to the bioshphere….very cool place!IMG_3460 IMG_3461 IMG_3467 IMG_3468 IMG_3469 IMG_3470  

*****************************************************

We celebrated Uncle Randy’s 50th! 

100_9234

     Tay had homecoming that night…isn’t she beeeeuuuutttiifffuul!100_9205   100_9209     100_9214 100_9217 100_9220 100_9221  100_9224  100_9233 

That’s all for now, but with the holidays around the corner, there will be more to come.

    Aubree Oct. 13, 2010 (6)

0 comments: