Wednesday, September 1, 2010

34 weeks!

WOW! Time flies!!! It is so hard to believe that we have had Aubree as long as I was pregnant with her! Nate and I were talking last night that the pregnancy lasted FOREVER and the time since Aubree was born has FLEW by!

She is almost 8 months old now! She is over 15 pounds and just delicious! That is a crazy word to describe her, but seriously I could just eat this girl up. She is the sweetest, most kissable thing you have ever met!

 IMG_3176   IMG_3182    IMG_3187

She is starting to sit by herself, although we are still a little wobbly…thank goodness for the helmet!
IMG_3188   IMG_3191 

She is still nursing like a champ and mommy is still making her baby food…yummy!

IMG_3193 IMG_3194IMG_3204  IMG_3200 IMG_3201  She loves bath time!

Aubree's feeding and bath 008 Aubree at boys birthday party 004 Her eyes are still bluish grey…hoping they stay this way!Aubree at boys birthday party 006 Aubree at boys birthday party 010  She is such a great sleeper….takes two 2-3 hour naps a day and sleeps 10 hours a night!Aubree eating and sleeping 003 And is simply adored by all!

IMG_3205 IMG_3206

2 comments:

Harris Family said...

Delish is the perfect word to describe Aubs! I completely agree!

The McEnaney's said...

She is beautiful!