I am a little behind in the blogging world, so let me start with our 4th of July and work backwards. We had an amazing weekend! I love spontaneous trips…we don’t get the chance to do it often with everyone’s crazy schedules. My sister and some of our friends had planned to go camping the 4th weekend, but with Aubree’s surgery just 10 days prior I didn’t think we would be quite up for it yet…little did I know how quickly this little girl would rebound. Friday I was talking and we decided, lets get out of this heat and head up north, so to Payson we went.
Rylee and I had been wanting to see Eclipse, so when we got to Payson we unpacked and headed to the 10 pm show…we didn’t get home til Midnight, but who cares…we slept in until almost 10 the next day!
I know this is a sad picture of Miss Aubree, but she got her first tooth on 6/30 and her second on 7/4, so I was trying to catch a picture of them.
We went up to where my sisters family and our friend the Stokes were camping for the day on Saturday, it was fun to get out in the woods…we haven’t been camping this year yet at all!
After camp the kids had a fun time taking a bath with Aubree.
On the day of the 4th, we slept in, went out to lunch and headed to the batting cages…it was a ton of fun!
For fireworks we went to a park/golf course in Payson. The Stokes came down from camp to meet us. It was chilly enough to wear jackets to watch them…it was a nice change from the valley.
Aubree and Brady fell asleep before the fireworks were over.
1 comments:
Hi My name is Pearl I am Kari's friend. I just wanted to say that you have a beautiful family and Iam so happy that Aubree is doing better she looks good.
Post a Comment