Friday, September 18, 2009

Updates.

Brady had been growing his hair out...he wanted it to look like Troy Bolton (aka. Zac Effron in High School Musical) It's was actually long enough that we could put pony tails in it.





UNTIL... he decided that he wanted to have bangs like mommy and Rylee. He cut his own hair!

So...now here is his new do!






Rylee has been running with her daddy on the weekends. Her face is SO red when she gets home. She has made it a mile and a half. Daddy even took her and bought her new running shoes.





Here is my 4 month preggo pic...it is from a couple of weeks ago and I am actually a lot bigger now...she seems to have had a growth spurt in the past two weeks. Everything is going great. I have 3 shots down and 17 to go! My cervix is still long and we haven't been contracting...YAHOO!Brady had his first football practice last night. It was so cute! He had his mouth guard in the whole time and thought he was hot stuff!

1 comments:

Stacie said...

I don't know how I missed this post. Brady looks so cute with the buzz cut! You are such a cute preggo lady!! Way to go Rylee on a mile and a half!