We lost our sweet Shay yesterday. We are all so sad. She was such a wonderful dog (besides the occasional...ok more than occasional accident on the carpet). Like Nate said last night, we would rather clean the carpet 100 times than to have to go through this. Shay was only 4 years old, we got her for Rylee while I was pregnant with Brady. She will be so missed! I couldn't sleep last night, because she always sleeps with me. The kids said she is now Grandma and Grandpa Suzi's dog in heaven.
Twin's 1st Year In Review!
10 years ago
6 comments:
:( So sorry.
Again I am so sorry. Losing a pet is like losing a family member. Hugs to the whole family.
Mel, I can't tell you enough, I'm sorry. it makes me tear up everytime I think about it. All the emotions start running through me. Keep all those good thought of her in your mind. xoxoxo
Losing your pet is like losing your baby. I'm so sorry for you all.
Im sorry! :(
Losing a pet is one of the hardest loses I have ever experienced...especially when it is unexpected. I hope your heart starts to heal.
Post a Comment