Christmas Eve we always celebrate with Nate's side of the family. Rylee got the Nintendo DS she wanted from Grampy and Nettie and Brady got the Lightening McQueen Car he asked for.Rylee Brady and Tatum
Opening presents Christmas morning with the kids in our room, before the whole fam comes over.
Christmas morning, WOW we must have been good this year!

Playing darts on Nate's new dart board.
Opening Presents is hard work, Brady taking a rest in the wrapping paper.
Papa and Rylee playing the Wii.
Christmas Dinner.

By far, I think this year I received the most touching present I have ever received. This Christmas was different for us without my grandparents being here. My mom took my great-grandmothers quilt that we had made years ago and made it into pillows for all of us. On the back she had a card that Grandma had signed and had it printed on the back of all the pillows. What an awesome present Mom!

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday as well.
4 comments:
That pillow is so sweet!
That has to be the most presents I've ever seen under a tree, fun!
How sweet that your mom made those pillows for you all, very special!
Holy presents...looks like Santa was good to you and your family :)
I can't imagine the time it took to wrap all those presents! Betcha it didn't take very long to unwrap them though. Ha!
Post a Comment