Monday, November 10, 2008

Birthday Night Out!

Friday night 14 of us went out to celebrate my last birthday in my twenties...BOOHOO! It was SUCH a great time. We went to dinner, the Carrie Underwood Concert, dancing at Margaritaville, and then had two hotel rooms to crash at afterwards. It was SO MUCH FUN!

All the gang!



Me and my sis



The gang at dinner

Carrie Underwood Concert

Me and Kelley


Me and Tika

Me and H Pitt...notice I am holding my new birthday present...my very own flask!


I have the most AMAZING friends EVER!!!

4 comments:

Stacie said...

LOL! Glad you had a great time.

Psst - are you bring the flask to convention '09?

The McEnaney's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The McEnaney's said...

How fun...tell Pitt I said hi...I miss all you guys!

Janet said...

Happy belated birthday. Looks like you had a fantastic time.