The kids were on fall break from school for the past two weeks. We packed up and headed to our favorite vacation spot...CORONADO, for a full week! It was wonderful, no agendas, just beach and relaxing!
Look at my MERMAIDS!
One of our first nights there we headed to the Coronado Brewery. They have awesome food and drinks...the kids loved that their Root Beers were in bottles!
One day we rented this bike and road around the island looking at all of the beautiful houses. It was very convenient that my pedal broke and Nate had to do all of the work!



Rylee and Mom
Brady and Dad
There will be more pics to come. My mom, dad, and Kristi and her family joined us half way through the week, but my camera ran out of batteries. SO, I have to wait for Kristi and Mom to send me their pictures to post the second half of the trip.
4 comments:
Looks like fun!
I'm working on it! I'm trying to get back updated...I'm almost to Coronado, but I'll e-mail them to you today :)
What a fun trip! you kids are getting so big!
oh I am so jealous!!!
Post a Comment