My friend Lindsey and my sister sent me this tag!!
7 random facts about me...
1. I am addicted to these websites. (myspace and blogspot) I am a closet MySpacer. I use my sisters log in and read everyone's pages!
2. I can't stand it when I see Rylee off to school each day, she is getting so old, each day she comes home acting just a little bit older.
3. I elbow Nate really hard when he is snoring. Then when he wakes up, I act like I was sleeping all along. Most the time he thinks he woke himself up snoring.
4. I have to watch Young and the Restless, I record it everyday.
5. I have a hard time keeping my mouth shut (no surprise to most people) if I feel strongly about something I share it, no need beating around the bush.
6. I could be having the worst day of my lift but one of Bradys smiles and hugs, make everything better.
7.I delete most forwarded email, if there is no pics I rarely read them
TAG YOUR IT!!! Stacie and Mandy ( MY ONLY OTHER FRIENDS THAT REALLY BLOG)
Twin's 1st Year In Review!
11 years ago
1 comments:
It is your fault I watch Y & R you know!!! Way back in Jr. high.
Post a Comment