Thursday, July 5, 2007

My baby is a Big Boy!



Although Brady's birthday isn't until the end of the month we got part of his birthday present yesterday. We are redoing his room. Last night was his first night in his new Big Boy bed. He did great in it. We put him down after watching fireworks and when my alarm went off this morning, I said to Nate, "did you hear Brady at all" he said, "no" so I immediately went into his room and there he was sound asleep in his bed. I stared at him a couple of minutes, and he woke up with a smile, climbed out of his bed, ran out of his room and was on his way.

WOW, how time flies. My baby is getting so big. It is bittersweet since Brady is our last child I won't have another baby in a crib...

2 comments:

Harris Family said...

You can always come stay the night with Logan if you want to still remember having a baby in a crib :) hehe

LINDS said...

Wow what a big boy! Doesn't it make you a little sad?