I enrolled the kids in ISR swim class this summer. It is an intense swim class 5 days a week (only 10 minutes a day) that teaches them how to do a swim float sequence if they ever fell in the pool to reach the side or the steps. The first four days with Brady there were aweful! I felt like I was drowing my poor child to teach him to swim. He cried the entire time, saying "I all done Mom" and when we would pull up to swim class in the morning he would start shaking his head and saying "No, I all done. No, I all done." Then on the fifth day something with him clicked and now he is a fish. He loves swim class he runs up to the pool and can't wait to get in. He is kicking his legs and can float on his back when you just support his head with one hand. He probably has another two weeks or so the teacher said.
Rylee picked up all of the techniques in two weeks. She is swimming so well. She can go from one side of the pool to the other. She is side breathing and when she gets tired can roll over and float on her back. Friday was her last day of swim class!
1 comments:
Way to go with the kids, they are doing so awesome. I can't wait to do lessons with Peyton.
Post a Comment